BC PNP Calculator
The British Columbia Provincial Nomination Program allows foreign workers, experienced entrepreneurs and well as their family members to gain permanent residency in B.C. The BCPNP operates on a points system, which awards points for (a).Human capital factors such as work experience,Education, language abilities, and (b).Economic factors(Skill Level of the B.C. Job Offer,Wage of the B.C. Job Offer,Regional District of Employment) that the BC PNP considers reflect a person’s ability to succeed in the BC labour market and contribute to the local economy. There is a total of 200 points available under BCPNP.a).Economic Factors – 120 Points b).Human Capital Factors – 80 Points
1. Do you have a job offer from an employer in British Columbia?
2. Skill Level of the B.C. Job Offer*
3. Are you currently working in this job?
4. Annual gross wage of the job offer(CAD) $ ?
5. In what region of British Columbia is this job located?
6. How many years of related (with respect to your job offer) work experience do you have in the last 10 years?
7. At Least 1 year of directly related experince in Canada?
8. What is your highest level of completed education?
9. Post-secondary education completed in B.C?
10. Post- Secondary education completed in Canada (outside B.C)
11. Do you have Education Credential Assessment from qualified supplied?
12. Do you have trades certifiate assessment from the industry Training Authority?
13. Language Points (CLB Level)
Your Name * :
Your Email * :
Your Contact No. * :